We're back again with another outstanding bunch of real hotel weddings to kick start your weekend. There was some tough competition out there but we managed to narrow it down to our favorite 5. And, as usual, they're absolutely stunning. Prepare yourselves for some serious wedding envy...
1. This fairy tale San Diego wedding is SO beautiful, and elegant, and just perfect. We're swooning over all of the beautiful pastel details (including the uplighting!). And the elegance of The Westgate Hotel brings everything together wonderfully. (via Ruffled)
2. Next up, we have a striking NYC wedding at The Bowery. We are smitten by the decor. It's woodsy yet elegant and timelessly beautiful. And the candelabras are amazing!! (via Style Me Pretty)
3. We'd have to agree with Bridal Musings' titling of this wedding: "Quite Possibly the Most Gorgeous Fall Wedding Ever!" Everything about this sweet English wedding is autumn wedding perfection: the colors, flowers and even the groom's tie! And the Welcombe Hotel Spa? It's stunning. (via Bridal Musings)
3. We fell in love with this enchanting Indian wedding at Ojai Valley Inn & Spa. Beautiful colors, decor and amazing scenery. And don't you love the mix of rustic, whimsical and traditional Indian details? Yeah, it's amazing. (via Grey Likes Weddings)
5. Our last stop of the day is a destination wedding in Costa Rica. The Punta Leona Hotel and its property are breathtaking. Just look at that shoreline! And we love the beautiful ombre of blues of the bridesmaid gowns. (via Wedding Chicks)