We’re back this week with a unique mix of the best hotel weddings around the web.
Warning: the venues in this week’s picks are ahhh-mazing. While we always try to pick the most stunning locales and weddings, this week’s group is just so picturesque and diverse. So hold on tight ladies and gents, because today we’re traveling from the desert peaks of Arizona to urban Chicago and all the way out to the tropical beaches of the Dominican. Happy swooning!
1. We’re starting off this week’s roundup with a desert-meets-woodsy wedding at the picturesque L’Auberge de Sedona. We love the vibrant contrast between the burnt orange Arizona peaks and the stunning greenery of the valley. Don’t you? (via Elizabeth Anne Designs)
2. Next up is a supremely elegant wedding at the Drake Hotel in Chicago. We’re swooning over the mix of traditional wedding elegance with modern and urban undertones. It’s just gorgeous, dah-ling! (via Style Me Pretty)
3. Take a step back in time with this 20’s inspired wedding at The Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort in Australia. Delicate table settings, lovely vintage fashion and the fanciest of antique cars (read that as a Rolls Royce AND a Bentley) make this sweet garden celebration utterly adorable. (via Magnolia Rouge)
4. This next wedding is the epitome of San Diego chic: hosted amidst the stunning Mediterranean architecture at The Grand Del Mar with luxe garden flower arrangements around every corner. And just wait until you see the reception dining hall! B-e-a-utiful. (via The Knot)
5. For our final feature of the week, we’re popping by this beautiful black and white striped destination wedding at Villa Flor de Cabrera Resort in the Dominican Republic. We just love the understated tropical ceremony and beautiful mix of modern and vintage patterns in the reception décor. Such a unique and touching celebration of love! (via Style Me Pretty)