We’ve got a great group of weddings to share with you guys today! Each one is so different from the next (whether it be in theme or location) and yet they’ll all have you feeling all warm and fuzzy inside by the end of it. So get out those hankies because these are the best hotel weddings of the week!
1. This wedding is proof that all of your lofty childhood wedding dreams really can come true. From the groom’s top hat to the stone pathways and enchanting gardens, we are head over heels in love with this fairytale wedding at Milton Park Country House Hotel, Australia! (via Style Me Pretty)
2. Did you know Magnolia leaves could be this beautiful?! Add a bundle of ‘em to the tropical green grounds of the Four Seasons Resort in Santa Barbara and you have yourself an elegant garden wedding! (via 100 Layer Cake)
3. This next wedding is a bit non-traditional, but we just couldn’t get over the charm and joy expressed in each picture. This couple really made the celebrations their own and it turned out beautifully! Check out PT I & II of this touching affair at the Zensa Lodge in South Africa. (via b.loved)
4. Watch bright yellow bridesmaid dresses defy overcast skies in this oceanside wedding at Tigh-Na-Mara Resort on Vancouver Island. And just look at their rainboots! Swoon!! (via Love Wed Bliss)
5. Weddings don’t get much more “romantic, intimate and timeless” (as described by the couple) than this one that’s perched atop a hill overlooking the sea at Maison de la Mer, New Zealand. Also, we’re majorly crushing on the bride’s bedazzled bustier. B-e-a-utiful! (via Magnolia Rouge)